Sunday, June 6, 2010

Praise the Lord

Praise the Lord

The Lord is my rock, my fortress, my deliver.
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want
The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?
The Lord is on my side, I will not fear. What can man do to me?
The Lord is for me among those who help me. Therefore I shall see my desires on those who hate me.
The Lord is my strength and song and He has become my salvation.

The Lord is your keeper. The Lord watches over you.
The Lord is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by the day or the moon by night.
The Lord is righteous; He has cut in pieces the cords of the wicked.

For I know the Lord is great.
And the Lord is above all gods.

The Lord is gracious and full of compassion; slow to anger and great in mercy.
The Lord is good to all, and his tender mercies are over all His works.
The Lord is righteous in all His ways, gracious in all His works
The Lord is near to all who call upon Him; to all who call upon Him in truth.

LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD!!!

(The is a compilation of lines in the book of Psalms and I have compiled them to praise the Lord mainly for whom He is. As long as you know who He is you will find a reason to rejoice in His name all the time no matter what you are going through. He deserves to be praised and let us praise Him for who He is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment