Friday, October 1, 2010

A Quick Note - God is Faithful

You might have noticed that I have not posted something new for a while. Do not press those panic buttons, God is still great and there is no other God besides Him. He is the only Rock of our salvation. Each day I grow in understanding that everything is from God and through God and to God (Rom 11:36). He brought us into this world and through his Son, the Lord Jesus Christ he made a way for us get back to Him.

All we have to do is to holdfast to His Word because He is faithful. He shall never leave nor forsake us. He shall never forget us. "Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yes, they may forget, yet I will not forget you. Behold, I have indelibly imprinted (tattooed a picture of) you on the palm of each of My hands; [O Zion] your walls are continually before Me," (Isaiah 49:15-16 AMP).

No comments:

Post a Comment