Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Life, Oh Life!

I was walking, thinking that I know my destiny. I read so many books and articles on how to find the road to successful life. Tried so many methods on how to live my life. When all failed I decided I will live my life my way. Nobody will dictate to me how to live my own life. I pressed on in my own way. Little did I know that Jesus will come and say, "I AM THE WAY!

I discovered that this world is enveloped by so many 'truths.' Everyone claimed to be on the true side of life. I came to a point where I told people to hold on to what they held as the truth. Think about it, one will say if you love something let it go, if it comes back it was meant to be yours. Another will say if you love something keep it and nurture it. Both are correct. I was convinced that everything is the truth depending on where you stand. However, Jesus came and said "I AM THE TRUTH" - the same yesterday, today and forever!

Hey, have you noticed that life has been given all sorts of names? How many times have you heard the statements "life sucks!", "life is a b**ch", "life is not fair" etc? Did you know that the kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit? I did not know until I met Jesus who smiled and said, "I AM THE LIFE."

My dear friend, Jesus is the Son of the Living God and he boldy said, "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

He is the only gate to get into the presence of God. "Since therefore it remains that some must enter it, and those to whom it was first preached did not enter because of disobedience, again He designates a certain day saying in David, "Today," after such a long time, as it has been said: TODAY, IF YOU WILL HEAR HIS VOICE DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS," (Hebrews 4:6-7).

[Taken from my personal Facebook profile notes]

No comments:

Post a Comment